In the field of aerial work, hydraulic lifts are one of our more common operating equipment, helping us to successfully complete high-altitude operations. However, if the hydraulic lift is used for a long time or is not properly maintained, it will cause wear and affect its service life. So how does the hydraulic lift reduce wear?
1. Regularly grind the lubricating oil between the hydraulic elevator link pins to reduce the degree of wear between the parts and reduce the noise, which can prevent the occurrence of safety accidents.
2. Remove and disassemble the hydraulic elevator lowering valve, blow the plunger with compressed air, then load it and reinstall it. Check all hydraulic lines and fittings. The pipe must not be damaged, the joints should not be loose, and all joints must be tightened.
3. The hydraulic lift is raised all the way. In this position, the hydraulic floor should be 40 to 50 mm above the bottom of the tank. If the hydraulic oil is found to be dark, sticky or has gravel and other foreign matter, it should be replaced in time.
4. Regularly check the hydraulic hydraulic lift roller, intermediate shaft and bearing, cylinder pin shaft and bearing, boom hinge shaft and bearing, etc.
5. Between any part of the hydraulic system, it is necessary to first relieve the pressure to prevent the pressure oil from being sprayed out, and the hydraulic lift table suddenly falls.
6. Each component in the hydraulic and hydraulic lift system operates under defined pressure. Any adjustment of the relief valve may cause the hydraulic system to malfunction.
7. When inspecting under the working platform of the hydraulic lift, it is necessary to hoist and support the working platform of the hydraulic lift to prevent the hydraulic lift from falling.
8. Non-professional staff are not allowed to disassemble and install electrical appliances at will to prevent electric shock or misconnection.
9. The hydraulic lifts have been inspected and debugged before leaving the factory. The technical indicators meet the design requirements. When using, only the power supply is required, and the hydraulic and electrical systems do not need to be adjusted.
10. Dispose of the hydraulic oil and loosen it. Tighten the joint and drain the oil filter. After washing, clean it with compressed air, then put it back into the tank and connect the pipeline.
11. Pay attention to the noise generated when the hydraulic lift is lifted and lowered. If the noise is too large, immediately disconnect the power supply and check the cause of the noise.
Through the staff of the lift manufacturer, how can the hydraulic lifts reduce the wear and tear of your knowledge? Have you learned? I hope our introduction can help you better.